Our philosophy contains the following elements
- We believe in doing recovery together, building community as we heal.
- We believe in providing accessible, affordable care to men who have the desire to overcome alcohol and drug addiction.
- We believe that every person seeking a clean and sober life should be given the opportunity and support to achieve this goal.
- We offer activities and experiences which promote healthy lifestyles.
- We believe services should be individualized, therapeutic, creative, and innovative.
- We believe our work should focus on providing skills that are not only practical and useful to getting sober, but promote individual well-being and increase self-esteem.
- We believe that a thriving life free of addictive behaviors is supported by healthy relationships with friends and family.